- Laureate of the Solo Dance choreographers' competition (Chelyabinsk, 2007, 1st prize)
Laureate of the choreographers' competition "Inspiration of the 21st century" (Kaliningrad, 2010, 1st prize)
- Laureate of the competition "Alternative" (St. Petersburg, 2010, II prize among performers; 2011, III prize among choreographers)
- Laureate of the choreographers' competition at the International Forum "Ballet XXI Century" (Krasnoyarsk, 2012, 1st prize)
- Laureate of the International Festival of Contemporary Choreography in Vitebsk (Belarus, 2012, II Prize and Special Prize named after Evgeny Panfilov)
- Laureate of the Open Russian Ballet Competition "Arabesque" named after Ekaterina Maksimova (Perm, 2016, 1st prize in the contemporary choreography competition, Russian Union of Theater Workers and Press Jury awards).
In 2010 he graduated from the choreography department of the Chelyabinsk Pedagogical University. He earned his master’s degree in "the art of the choreographer" at the Vaganova Academy.
He worked in the Yekaterinburg theater "Provincial Dances" under the direction of Tatyana Baganova. In 2012, in St. Petersburg, he organized the Aqueduct modern dance company. Author of productions for students of the Vaganova Academy. Contemporary dance teacher at the Boris Eifman Dance Academy. He took part in the dance-platform choreographic workshops of the Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theatre, presenting the productions of Charon's Way to music by Georg Friedrich Handel (2012), Alter Ego to music by Ludwig van Beethoven and Dawn to music by Antonio Vivaldi (2013).
At the Ballet Theatre of Leonid Yakobson he directed the one-act ballets Collision to music by Joby Talbot (2013) and Rehearsal to music by Franz Joseph Haydn and Konstantin Chistyakov (2015).
In 2014, at the Yekaterinburg Opera and Ballet Theater, he staged the ballet Vacancy to music by Franz Schubert and Joseph Haydn. In 2015, at the Evgeny Panfilov Ballet Theater in Perm, he staged the miniature Genesis to music by Kimmo Pohjonen and the one-act ballet Anxious Sky to music by Franz Schubert and Konstantin Chistyakov. At the Moscow theater "New Ballet" he choreographed "Winter Rose" (2015) to music by Antonio Vivaldi and "Swept Away" (2017) to music by Giovanni Sollima and Joseph Haydn, arranged by Konstantin Chistyakov. At the Bolshoi Theater, as part of the Youth Program "Faces", he presented productions of "Waiting Room" (2016) and "Island" (2017). In 2018 at the Mariinsky Theater he staged the one-act ballet The Four Seasons to music by Alexander Glazunov.